Irish Pub Formulation
|Irish Pub Formulation|
|Writers||Chuck Lorre (Story), Lee Aronsohn (Story), Steven Molaro (Story), Bill Prady (Teleplay), Eric Kaplan (Teleplay), Maria Ferrari (Teleplay)|
|Starring||Aarti Mann as Priya Koothrappali|
|Air Date||October 28 2010|
Leonard keeps an affair secret from Sheldon, Howard and Raj.
- Howard mentions that the cobbler he is eating is the worst he's ever had and that it may have actual shoemaker in it.
- Sheldon finds Howard's comment amusing.
- Raj comes in with his sister Priya.
- Sheldon freaks out because Raj doesn't give him time to guess who's with him.
- Priya mentions that Sheldon hasn't changed since the last time she saw him and he wonders why he would change.
- Priya explains why she is in LA.
- Priya says she needs to go to the bathroom and Leonard shows her where it is.
- Raj tells Sheldon and Howard to keep their hands off Priya. He wonders why he would touch her cause she's covered in airplane germs.Howard mentions that he has a girlfriend.
- Howard reveals to Raj that he and Leonard have a 5 year old pinky swear to not hit on Priya.
II.hallway at the Physics department
Title and Opening Themes
- Howard asks Raj if he has any plans with Priya.
- Sheldon says that if you only have one day in LA to make it a train day. Raj says no to Sheldon's idea.
- Leonard enters and wonders why Priya isn't back yet.
- Priya enters and asks what is up with the rest of the guys.
- Howard again notes that he has a girlfriend.
IV. Living room
- Sheldon is playing a game on his computer (maybe "Adventureland" by Scott Adams).
- Leonard comes in and asks Sheldon why he is still awake. Sheldon shows Leonard the game he is playing.
- Leonard tells Sheldon he needs to get out more.
- Priya shows up at the door and tells Leonard that Raj has gone to bed.
- Leonard notes that Sheldon is still awake. Priya is upset because Leonard told Sheldon is usually in the bed by 9 PM. He then mentions the game.
- Leonard tries to get Sheldon to go to bed.
- Sheldon agrees once he realizes that he must be fully awake to give a seminar the next morning. He says he doesn't want to yawn because his uvula is oddly shaped.
- Sheldon asks who is at the door. Leonard tells him it was the building manager and that the water will be off the next afternoon. Sheldon rants that they are supposed to get written notice and that it is unacceptable. Leonard explains that they will be at work while that water is off. Sheldon wonders if he spills tomato soup on his shirt, how will he get rid of the stain. He then says he'll have the chicken noodle.
- Sheldon says he is going to bed. Leonard lets Priya in the apartment. Sheldon then figures out what he did wrong with the game and comes back up the hall. Priya has to hide behind the couch so Sheldon doesn't see her. Sheldon then realizes he is too tired. Leonard tells him he's not and tries to help him. While Leonard is helping Sheldon, Priya sneaks down the hall to Leonard's bedroom.
- Leonard and Priya are shown in Leonard's bed.
- Priya wakes Leonard up and tells him that she needs to get back to Raj's apartment before he realizes she is not there.
- Leonard tries to convince Priya to take him with her to India.
- Priya tells him that she could never bring him home to parents because they'd "have a cow".
- Sheldon knocks on Leonard's door and says he heard a woman laughing. Leonard tells him that he was trying to laugh as a woman. Sheldon also notices the large amount of perfume and lipstick on Leonard's neck. Leonard tells him that it is air freshener and a rash. Sheldon offers to get him some cream for the rash.
- Leonard tries to sneak Priya out of the apartment. Sheldon catches them before she could get out and screams to Leonard, "And just to think, I was about to use the last of my good hemorrhoid cream on you!"
VI. Leonard's car
- Leonard notes that they are making good time. Sheldon asks if it is really what he wants to talk about.
- Leonard tells Sheldon to not tell anyone that he spent the night with Priya.
- Sheldon notes that Leonard has broken a pinky swear he made with Howard the last time Priya came to LA.
- Sheldon freaks out when he realizes he must keep a secret.
VII. Laboratory at the Physics department
- Raj asks Leonard to tell Howard that Priya was never attracted to him.
- Leonard rants on how he would or wouldn't know who Priya was attracted to.
- Leonard's alibi begins to fall apart when he says he didn't watch Caprica the night before and the guys ask him what he did instead.
- Leonard tells Raj he slept with Priya.
- Raj freaks out. Leonard reveals that Priya stepped on his heart very hard.
- Many things that the guys have hidden from each other get revealed.
X. Living room
Notes and Trivia
Penny doesn't appear in this episode because she was still convalescing from her broken leg when it was taped (October 6, 2010).
This episode probably opens on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 (the air date of the episode of "Caprica" closest to the air date of this episode of "Big Bang Theory"). Priya and Leonard spend that night together, then she flies on to Toronto the next day, Wednesday, October 27.
Sheldon formulates an elaborate lie for Leonard to use as an alibi for "last night", since Sheldon is he puts it, "deeply uncomfortable with impromptu dishonesty." The lie involves Leonard's supposed night with a bar maid named Maggie McGeery from a popular Irish pub, Lucky Baldwin's.