|Writers||story by Chuck Lorre, Steve Molaro, Nicole Lorre, and Jessica Ambrosetti, teleplay by Bill Prady, Dave Goetsch, Jim Reynolds, and Maria Ferrari|
|Starring||Wil Wheaton as himself, Kevin Sussamnn as Stuart|
|Air Date||12 April 2010|
I. Penny's bedroom
Title and Opening Themes
II. Living room
III. Comic book store
VI. Bowling Centre
- Sheldon and Wil Wheaton duel.
- Howard attempts to converse with Wil Wheaton, while Raj enjoys as a bottle of beer.
- In an attempt to relieve the tension between them, Penny tries to explain to Leonard why she didn't respond to him last night. When Leonard points out she could answer him now, Penny feels pushed and leaves.
VIII. Laundry room
IX. Bowling Centre
- Sheldon prepared T-Shirts his team labelled as the "Wesley Crushers".
- Sheldon and Stuart agree that the losing team will be publicly humiliated.
- Wil Wheaton distracts Sheldon, whose hatred growths.
- Stuart tries to converse with Penny.
- Leonard still can't get rid of his insecurities around Penny, Wil Wheaton overhears the conversation and "gets into her head". Despite Sheldon's warning, Penny listens to him and leaves Leonard and the match. Sheldon's team loses again.
- The guys have lost the game and appear dressed up as female Comic book heroines.
David Saltzberg's science blog about this episode
Notes and Trivia
Wil Wheaton is left handed and throws his bowling ball with that hand. However, the inserted shot of the ball hitting the pins shows a right-handed curve.
The episode most likely starts on a Tuesday night. The following day, we see the guys in the Comic book store, suggesting it's Wednesday - New Comic Book Night. The first Bowling match, therefore is Wednesday, 7pm, the second one on Thursday night. The episode finishes on of the following days when the guys "pay" for their lost game.